Gua Sha Lifting Tool + Jade Roller Set
What is gua sha massage?
Gua Sha is a traditional Eastern treatment in which the skin is scraped to release impurities and toxins. This helps stimulate new and oxygenated blood-flow underneath the skin. This stimulation promotes cell repair and regeneration, helping with breakouts, inflammation, uneven skin tone, and aging of the skin.
- Deep facial massage
- Depuff and relieve tension in face
- Lift and sculpt face and neck
- Boost blood circulation
- Stimulate lymphatic drainage
- Stimulate collagen production
- Reduce fine lines
- Get that natural glow
Gua sha massage has medical effects
Gua sha with the function of activating blood and removing blood stasis, channeling collaterals and eliminating pathogenic toxins have also widely used in many diseases on different departments, such as the internal, surgery, gynecology, pediatrics, as well as in the beauty, health fitness areas.
Gua sha massage has a significant
effect on skincare
Daily scraping can keep the skin elastic and promote skin metabolism. Meanwhile, It also enhances the skin’s absorption of skincare products. It’s a simple and effective way for women who love beauty to take care of themselves.
As a self-care wellness treatment, when included as part of your regular skincare regime, Gua Sha has many beauty benefits—from glowing skin to other rejuvenation effects.
What are the benefits?
- Detoxification—scraping is helpful for lymphatic function by clearing the stagnant fluid that can cause puffiness and inflammation to the skin, resulting in clear skin complexion due to improved blood circulation. It's a good morning ritual to help de-puff the eyes when you wake up in the morning
- Relaxation—the meditative effect of scraping also relaxes facial muscles to release any tension, leaving skin looking more supple, glowing and healthy-looking
- Rejuvenation—because we don't exercise or move our facial muscles that much, through massaging the face using the Gua Sha facial tool, our facial muscle is activated, resulting in a toned and sharper appearance to the face with a radiant complexion and a more youthful look
- Glowing Complexion—Gua Sha facial enhances the absorption and penetration of beauty products into the deeper layer of the skin so that you get the best benefits out of your skincare products
Why is Gua Sha so popular?
- It is a natural therapy that is less invasive unlike botox and fillers
- It is simple and easy to do it yourself
How to use a Gua Sha Facial Tool on the face
Before we begin, keep the following in mind:
- Make sure to hold and angle the tool flat against the skin, never hold in a 90 degree angle
- Keep the speed slow and steady to relax your skin
- Hold the skin taut with your fingers at the starting point, moving gently in an upward and outward directions only, never back and forth
- Apply light to medium pressure only when gliding the tool over the skin. For the eye areas, be very gentle and use only light pressure
- Wiggle the tool to massage the acupressure point at the end of each stroke to release tension
- Do about 5 times or more each spot
- Start with a clean face and neck.
- Prepare skin with a facial mist, serum or facial oil.
- Work from the neck and work your way up to the forehead.
- On the front neck—use the long edge of the tool and work on one side of the neck, starting from the collar bone and move in an upward motion till you reach the jawbone. Next, massage the center of the neck using the long side of the tool and move slowly from the sternum all the way up to the jawbone. Repeat the same for the other side of the neck from the collar bone.
- Jawline—place the tool with the groove side under the chin. Start from the cleft of the chin and glide outward along the jawline towards the bottom of the ear, always holding the tool flat against the skin. Repeat the other side
- Philtrum (groove between the nose and upper lips)—using the tip side of the tool, move in an outward direction from the middle of the groove to the bottom of your ear. Repeat the other side
- Cheek—using the long edge of the tool, move in an outward direction from the side of the nose towards the ear and hairline. Repeat the other side.
- Undereye—use the tip side of the tool and move slowly from the inner corner of the eye towards the temple. Repeat the other side.
- Upper eyelid—use the tip side of the tool and move from the inner corner of the upper eyelids towards the temple. Repeat the other side.
- Brow bone—use the groove side of the tool and start from the inner brow and glide along the arch of the brow towards the temple. Repeat the other side
- On the forehead—use the long edge of the tool and work on one side of the forehead in an upward motion from the brow all the way to the hairline. Then move to scrape the center of the forehead from in between the brows and up towards the hairline before completing the forehead massage with similar motion on the other brow.
How to clean
To prevent the tool from slipping out of your had and falling into the sink and risk breaking it, clean it in a bowl filled with soapy water and dry it with a clean towel before storing it.
How often should you do Gua Sha facial?
About 2 - 3 times a week
- Enjoy Natural & Healthy Massage - Jade roller is made of 100% natural jade stone. Anti-aging, anti-wrinkles line, Reduce dark under eyes, better skin and health without any chemicals or irritants
- Dual Sides Rose Quartz Roller- The big roller is ideal for the neck, chin, cheeks, and forehead while the smaller is perfect for around the eyes, nose, and lips. The roller promotes blood circulation, which can reduce puffiness and wrinkling
- Gua Sha Rose Quartz Stone - There is one rose quartz healing stone in the package too. It is a very good jade gua sha scraping tool, great for using on your body and much helpful to relieve pressure, always with a relaxative and graceful mood
- A Meaningful & Special Gift - Give the special one a gift of love. The nephrite jade roller comes in a beautifully designed package, which can be a meaningful gift for elder, mom, grandma, wife, daughter, sister
Rose Quartz Roller Anti Aging Benefits:
1. Relieves facial tension
2. Enhances skin elasticity tightening and toning the skin
3. Discourages the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
4. Reduces puffiness, eye bags and dark circles around eyes
5. Helps penetrate beauty products like face creams and serums deeper into the skin for better absorption
6. Promotes blood circulation to the face for a natural healthy glow
How to use:
1. Wash face with normal cleansing products.
2. Apply any cream to your face and neck.
3. Use upward motions to move the Jade roller gently over your forehead, cheeks, around the lip area, and neck. Close your eyes and roll gently over your eyelids if you have puffy eyes or bags under your eyes.
4. Use the roller on your face and neck for 5 to 10 minutes.
5. Use the Jade roller three times a week to reduce lines and wrinkles.
6. Clean your Jade roller according to the instructions.
people are currently looking at this product
Guaranteed Safe Checkout