Gua Sha is a traditional Eastern treatment in which the skin is scraped to release impurities and toxins. This helps stimulate new and oxygenated blood-flow underneath the skin. This stimulation promotes cell repair and regeneration, helping with breakouts, inflammation, uneven skin tone, and aging of the skin.
Gua sha with the function of activating blood and removing blood stasis, channeling collaterals and eliminating pathogenic toxins have also widely used in many diseases on different departments, such as the internal, surgery, gynecology, pediatrics, as well as in the beauty, health fitness areas.
Daily scraping can keep the skin elastic and promote skin metabolism. Meanwhile, It also enhances the skin’s absorption of skincare products. It’s a simple and effective way for women who love beauty to take care of themselves.
As a self-care wellness treatment, when included as part of your regular skincare regime, Gua Sha has many beauty benefits—from glowing skin to other rejuvenation effects.
How to use a Gua Sha Facial Tool on the face
Before we begin, keep the following in mind:
How to clean
To prevent the tool from slipping out of your had and falling into the sink and risk breaking it, clean it in a bowl filled with soapy water and dry it with a clean towel before storing it.
How often should you do Gua Sha facial?
About 2 - 3 times a week
Rose Quartz Roller Anti Aging Benefits:
1. Relieves facial tension
2. Enhances skin elasticity tightening and toning the skin
3. Discourages the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
4. Reduces puffiness, eye bags and dark circles around eyes
5. Helps penetrate beauty products like face creams and serums deeper into the skin for better absorption
6. Promotes blood circulation to the face for a natural healthy glow
How to use:
1. Wash face with normal cleansing products.
2. Apply any cream to your face and neck.
3. Use upward motions to move the Jade roller gently over your forehead, cheeks, around the lip area, and neck. Close your eyes and roll gently over your eyelids if you have puffy eyes or bags under your eyes.
4. Use the roller on your face and neck for 5 to 10 minutes.
5. Use the Jade roller three times a week to reduce lines and wrinkles.
6. Clean your Jade roller according to the instructions.